About Vikas Jain
Vikas Jain is one of the top Motivational Speaker in India and based out of Delhi. He is frequently invited for Corporate events such as Sales Conference, Dealership/Partners Meet, Annual Employee Meets, Leadership Offisites and more. He has also delivered power talks at Annual Events of Social and Educational Organizations, Youth Events, Entrepreneurial Events, Business Associations and more.
Motivational Speaker India
Vikas Jain could be your best selection for your corporate event in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore (Bengauluru), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Pune, Jaipur, Goa, Chennai and more in India.
Motivational Speaker Delhi
Vikas Jain is based out of Delhi and has delivered various programs in and around Delhi covering Noida, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Surajkund, Faridabad, Greater Noida, Sonipat, Panipat, Chandigarh, Karnal and more.
As a Global Keynote Speaker, Vikas Jain has delivered program outside India also. He can be your best choice for your event in Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, United States, Hong Kong and more.
Topic of Speech
Business Speaker on developing Transformation Mindset, Innovation, Change, Technology & Digital Mindset
About Vikas Jain
Vikas Jain is among the Top Keynote & Motivational Speakers in India and abroad for Sales Conference, Corporate Events, Leadership Meets etc. He is an Author, Global Speaker & founder of Adhyan Group. He has delivered programs for various corporations including Fortune 500 companies like Yamaha, Intel, Uber etc. He offers customized programs on topics including Leadership, Team Building, Transformation, Sales Motivation, Entrepreneurship, Youth Motivation, Faculty Development Programs in India and abroad.
He has delivered hundreds of talks impacting thousands of people in live sessions and touched millions of people through online media. He started his career as a software professional and worked for 8+ years with corporate giants like IBM, McAfee (Intel Company) and even got offer from Microsoft. But later he decided to quit the corporate job and follow his passion of sharing his learning and growth strategies with Individuals/Organizations in an Inspiring, Engaging & Energetic way.
He is so passionate about Motivation that he founded MotivationalGyan.com (part of Adhyan Group).
“Vikas Jain is specialized in delivering customized programs which are Highly focused, thought-provoking and based on intensive research & case studies while being Inspirational, Engaging and Experiential”
Vikas Jain has been invited to speak as Motivational Speaker at various Corporate Events like Sales Conferences, Annual Meetings, Leadership Review meetings, Employee Team Building Programs, Dealers Meet, Award Functions. With his belief that “business development is essential for Nation’s development”, he has delivered program for business associations and also delivered programs on Entrepreneurship development. He has delivered numerous programs for Youth development and engagement including College fests, Annual Day program etc. Education is most essential steps towards nation’s development. With his background in technology and intensive research on advanced learning methodologies like self directed learning, learning diet of world leaders, he has delivered programs on Career, Faculty Development, Technology adoption and more. He has also spoke at various social forums covering families.
Some of the Motivational & Inspirational Talks delivered recently
- Motivational Speaker for Yamaha Annual Dealer Conference in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Self-Learning Leadership program at Delhi Management Association, India
- Inspiring Speech on “Transformation” delivered during Microsoft Sales meet
- Motivational Speaker & Sales trainer for Annual Sales Meet in Goa, India
- Keynote Speaker for 1000+ school principals in Kochi, India
- Corporate Speaker for Leadership Team Annual meeting
- Motivating Youth about Career, Growth, Entrepreneurship & Self-Learning
Detailed list of recently delivered Programs for various groups:
Programs for Corporate
- Sales Motivation and Achieving Bigger Targets for Sales Team during Annual Sales Meet
- Self-Learning Leadership for senior managers and others- for Oracle, Adobe and more
- “Customer Focus” session delivered for Leadership team from all over India
- “Sales Motivation for Network Marketing Professionals” for 400+ executives in Goa, India
- “Transformation for Sales Team” Program for 100+ Sales professionals during Microsoft Sales Meet
- “Employee Motivation” program for the employees in a Delhi (India) based company
- “Emotional Well-being & Stress Release” program for Intel (McAfee), Next Sourcing and more
- “Employee Team Building” program for various companies
Programs for Business Associations/Organizations
- “Busyness to Business” program for MSME business owners
- “Entrepreneur Motivation” program for Startup Hub
- “Easy Tech for Entrepreneur” program for small business owners
- “Life Skills Education” for participants from various nations under United Nations project
- “Motivational Team Building” program for community
Program for Educational Institutions
- “Second Inning” for senior members of one of the oldest and reputed club of Agra, India
- “Technology for Educators” for 1000+ school principals of Confederation of Kerala Sahodaya, India
- “Faculty Development” Program for 250+ school teachers in Gujarat
- “Faculty Development” Program for Associate and Assistant Professors in University of Delhi and more
- “Campus to Corporate” Program for various professional institutions all over India
- “Youth Motivation” Program for various schools and colleges all over India
- “Computer Security as Career” Program for various colleges
- “Secret Path to Top Software Companies like Google and Microsoft” for aspiring Software Engineers
Books & Publications
- “Secret behind Super-Achievers: Self-Education” – Book
- “Top 10 Mistakes While Making Career Choice” – Book
- “Lead Your SELF before Leading Others” – Editorial Published in Hindi National Daily Dainik Bhaskar
- “Pursuit of Getting Better” – Editorial Published in Hindi National Daily Dainik Bhaskar
- “The Role of Attitude in Entrepreneurship Development Education and Training” – Make in India: Emerging Trends in Trade & innovations for Effective Entrepreneurship (ISBN#978-93-84869-51-9)
- “Connection with SELF” – Skilling Human Values for Building Swachh Image by India Socieity for Training and Development (ISTD), Delhi
- “Realizing Power of Adhyan” – Mind and Management (ISBN 978-93-82951-40-7), Bloomsburry
Vikas’ Life Journey and Inspiration behind Adhyan World
After working for almost eight years with Corporate giants like IBM and McAfee, Vikas understood that ‘Secret of Success’ is altogether different when it comes to real life and is not even one percent of what most of us perceive. He decided to share this ‘Secret of Success’ with others and to make them realize their own worth. His dedication towards it was so intense that he even denied the offer from Microsoft and founded Adhyan. Adhyan is committed to fulfill the mission of “Building Self-Learning Ecosystem” and transform organizations, individuals and community.
He is the author of ‘Secret behind Super-Achievers: Self-Education’ and ‘Top 10 Mistakes While Making Career Choice’. His research papers and articles have been published in journals and newspapers of national and international repute.
In his book “The Secret Behind Super-Achievers: Self-Education”, he shared a vision of world with Self-Learning Ecosystem in-place. Vikas is on a mission to interview 1000+ self-educated people in 100 countries over the next 10 years. He has already done interviews with amazing self-educated people on two continents.
His flagship programs include Self-Learning Leadership, Self-Learning Entrepreneurship, Adhyan Eklavya Vikas and more. He has delivered programs for various corporations including Fortune 500 companies for Senior Leadership and various other levels.
Due to his special interest in empowering different sections of the society, Vikas has delivered Life Skills training to refugees under United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). He has mentored Faculty Development Program to Assistant/Associate Professors of University of Delhi and other educational institutions.
He is associated with various professional bodies including Global Speakers Federation (GSF), Asia Professional Speaker Singapore (APSS), All India Management Association (AIMA), Indian Society of Training and Development (ISTD), The Indus Entrepreneurs (TIE) and more.
His strategic & inspirational talks, positive attitude, knowledge and charismatic persona is what makes him stand out of the crowd. This has lead to desired transformation in people on personal and professional front.
Inspiration behind MotivationalGyan.com
Website dedicated for Inspirational content covering Motivational Speakers, Quotes, Videos and more
1) Name of the website coveys the core belief of Vikas: MotivationalGyan i.e. Gyan (Knowledge) which is real motivation. This is the core belief of Vikas that right knowledge is the ultimate motivation.
2) An intense desire to share the knowledge with other: Vikas has this intense desire to share the knowledge as much as possible with others. He believe that knowledge is eternal and we are just medium of transmission. Also we can share the knowledge transmitted by other people. Hence this website has contribution of motivational and inspirational content from various trusted sources
3) Create List of Motivational Speakers in India: During the initial years, Vikas found that there was no “Good” listing of “List of Motivational Speakers in India”. There were some pages with similar names but those were the profile and website of individual motivational speakers. Also there were some blogs cover 5-10 motivational speakers. But usually these are the ones which are known to many. Keeping this in mind, motivationalgyan.com/motivational-speaker lists more than 30 motivational speakers in India ranging from well known to budding motivational speakers such as Shiv Khera, Sandeep Maheshwari, Deepak Chopra, Ashwin Sanghi, Simerjeet Singh, Akash Gautam, TS Madaan, Himeesh Madaan, PS Rathore. This page also list some of the prominent motivational speakers in world such as Tony (Anthony) Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki & Les Brown. Our page “list of motivational speakers” is listed among top google searches.
USP behind Vikas Jain as Motivational Speaker
As Motivational Speaker, Vikas not just deliver an energetic program but also work towards empowering the team to achieve their targets and goals. During a recent program during Sales Meet, an additional session was delivered covering “Discovering the Massive Growth Areas for business” which can be game changer. Key points discovered during the discussion were noted down by respective team. Here is the testimonial from Mr. Adish Jain, Managing Director, FnS International (Premium Cutlery Brand)
“Vikas Ji, Great Session, I think I can say on behalf of people sitting here, that all of us have really enjoyed the session. It has been a big motivator not just for team but personally my self also. I have become more charged up, earlier we were targeting 30-40% growth, now we can target 100%. It was different kind of motivation that Vikas Ji has given us. Also what I realized today was that I have also stopped looking beyond obvious. And from business strategy discussion conducted by Vikas Jain, we could figure out a high volume business opportunity”.
Quotes/Thoughts by Vikas Jain
Life is Like FM Radio, we may not have choice of song, but we certainly have choice of channel, we like to play
Is Change Too Fast or Are We Too Slow to Learn?
We don’t resist the CHANGE, we resist the PAIN during the CHANGE
Daily Inspiration on WhatsApp – FREE Subscription
WhatsApp “DailyInspiration” <Your-Name> to +91-88-0202-7070
(Or if you are seeing this page on mobile, click here)
- Messages are sent through WhatsApp broadcast. Hence you need to save this number on your mobile to receive the updates
- You can like our Social Media Handles also to get regular inspirational messages
- Please notify us for any change in your mobile number to continue receiving the messages