About Vikas Jain as Keynote Speaker
As a top Keynote Speaker for Corporate events, Vikas Jain is frequently invited to speak on the topics of Change, Artificial Intelligence, Learning (Self-Learning) & Education.
“Is Change Too Fast or Are We Too Slow to Learn?”
– Vikas Jain
Above mentioned quote by Vikas, sums up the different topics that he speaks upon.
#1 Topic - WOW Change!!
- The mindset of Embracing Change: Covering the principles and strategies to adopt the changing mindset i.e. WOW Change
- Staying Motivated during the Change: Sometimes major changes, lead to demotivation in the organization and hence leadership & employees need to find ways to stay motivated during the change
- Learnability & Reskilling: In today's world of artificial intelligence, human intelligence needs to keep itself ahead of Artificial Intelligence. We need innovative ways of learning new skills along with our busy schedule
#2 Topic - Human Intelligence (HI) in Age of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
In today's first changing world with artificial intelligence(AI), human intelligence (HI) needs to remain ahead of AI. To understand the relevant Human Intelligence which can keep us ahead of "Artificial Intelligence", we need to first understand "Artificial Intelligence".
This program covers:
- Understanding Artificial Intelligence (in simple words) and it's impacts on Future of Work
- Is Artifical Intelligence different from Automation? If Yes, How?
- Key aspects of Human Intelligence which would be in high demand in the age of Artificial Intelligence.
#3 Topic - Leader's Learning & Curiosity
In today's first changing world with artificial intelligence(AI), human intelligence needs to remain ahead of AI which requires us to keep our "Curiosity" alive and use it to the fullest.
As per Harvard Business Review, Curious Leaders are destined for C-Suite, because with a curious mindset leaders can manage the uncertainties of the business environment with a positive mindset instead of a victim mindset.
- Long term business and personal benefits of keeping the Curiosity alive
- Neuroscience behind Curiosity
- How to Ignite the Curiosity
- How to Nurture the Curiosity in a busy schedule
#4 Topic - Learnability & Future of Work
Artificial Intelligence & Digitization are leading to excessive automation due to which many job roles have already become irrelevant and many more job roles would become irrelevant in the near future. Hence "Future of Work" require "Learnability" as one of the essential skill for in future workforce. This talk would cover keep points:
- Understanding the changing "Future of Work"
- Importance of "Learnability"
- How to nurture "Learnability" in existing workforce and more
#5 Topic - Self-Learning Leadership
Creating/Managing change through self-learning mindset with minimum investment and maximum impact
The world is going through major changes and it is disrupting everything including businesses. During this period of disruption, there are victims of change (disrupted) and winners because of change (disruptors). This exclusive program covers one of the most essential qualities of disruptors i.e. their Self-Learning Mindset & Learning Agility.
Self-Learning Leadership has the potential to transform organizations by building self-learning ecosystem in the organization. With fast changing skillset, these organizations will have better agility to learn new skills in relatively lesser time and cost.
Key points covered:
- Thought Provoking insights on Learning Diet of World Leaders and Disruptors
- Deeper research on fundamentals of Learning including critical things which have been overlooked
- Best practices and tools adopted by world leaders to nurture self-learning mindset despite their busy schedules
Vikas gained these insights during one-on-one interviews of global leaders like Alan Mamedi (Founder of TrueCaller), Brian Tracy (International Management Guru), Suman Saraf (CTO and Co-founder, Bluestacks), Fredrik Haren (Global Speaker) and more.
Other versions of this speech include: Self-Learning of Customer Service team, Self-Learning of HR, Self-Learning of Sales team, Self-Learning Entrepreneurship, Self-Learning of Disruptors, Self-Learning to Lead the Change, Self-Learning based Education, Self-Learning Youth Leadership
Eye opener on how top leaders despite of being so busy are able to take out time to read so many books. If they can then I can for sure work on self-improvement
Vijay Amrit Raj Sharma, Senior Software Development Manager, Oracle
… I realized how deep he has gone into 'self-learning'. ....organizations to expect the employees to self-learn rather than being pushed into training. Vikas can help the employees to find their reason (to self-learn) and ignite the spark to begin the journey.
Ikbal Singh Rana, CEO, Corporate Productivity Consulting
"The session brought me close to identifying what needs to change in me and even touched on "how" aspect to bring about the change. I believe if a session can push me that far then what would a series do“
Manisha Nasa, Computer Scientist, Adobe Systems